The 4th CAC Pakistan Summit (2018 CAC), which was organized by CCPIT Sub-Council of Chemical Industry (CCPIT Chem) and Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industries (LCCI) jointly, is going to be held in Lahore, Pakistan from 3-5 December 2018. In total, over 100 pesticide, fertilizer, agricultural machinery, and seed leading enterprises from China, Pakistan, India, and other countries will participate.
The summit is aimed at promoting the cooperation between China and Pakistan about the product trade, technology, and investment, and helping the Chinese agrochemical enterprises to tap the market potential in Pakistan.
² Issues for discussion at 2018 CAC:
1. Pakistani Crops and Demand for Agrochemicals
2. Pesticides Registration Management Updates in Pakistan
3. Pakistani Pesticides & Fertilizer Market and Import & Export Situation in 2018;
4. Demand and Future Trend of Agricultural Machinery;
5. China Agrochemical Manufacturing Capability, Trends and Future
Follow Think Real